Senior/ Lead Java Developer@digixhub posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Java/Full stack Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Remote (Full time working)
Notice Period : 0 to 30 days
Immediate joiners are preferred.( Buyout option Available)
Roles & Responsibilities :
(This role encompassing both API engineering using Java stack and web development. Experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying critical and complex projects.)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Skill set :
- Java background with a minimum of 4 years experience in Java technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing application backend using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database systems and writing SQL queries
- Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
- Exposure of Cloud Infrastructure – AWS and Alibaba Cloud
- Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
- Experience with developing unit test code using JUNIT, Power Mock/EasyMock/Mockito etc.
- Experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy on Cloud applications
- Experience & knowledge on Micro services Architecture and API development using Java, spring, Spring Boot
- Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
- Good knowledge on credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Good hands – on BitBucket/Github is preferred.