To independently plan for provisioning aircraft spares and tools for maintenance activities for heavy maintenance checks, line maintenance and modifications as required.
Key Activities * Takes necessary actions to ensure all materials, both mandatory and contingency are cost effectively available in the right place and at the right time to meet the demands of both scheduled and unscheduled aircraft requirements.
- Ensures proper control relating to various policies, procedures and standards for initial provisioning, re provisioning, materials for projects, surplus identification, obsolescence etc
- Independently plans materials required for heavy maintenance checks, line maintenance requirements, deferred defects, modification materials and any projects related to aircraft maintenance, lease returns, entry into service etc
- Implements control measures as required to effectively manage and monitor the requirements when the aircraft is under maintenance, stock issues and returns, manage serviceable and unserviceable parts and tools movement.
- Coordinates and liaises with corresponding departments such as engineering and technical support, maintenance planning and production planning etc and within materials dept. for ensuring right material is identified, provisioned on time and made available to complete the maintenance tasks to maintain the maintenance schedule
- Monitors and prioritizes critical components and defects requiring components to avoid AOG situation.
- Controls inventory replenishment and turnaround time requirement for purchasing/repair action within agreed budget.
- Liaises with MCC and maintenance for requirements and update materials department with full details.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Industrial, Manufacturing, Aviation) or equivalent
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree)- 7
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to.
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on