Senior Partner Enablement Manager@Amazon Web Services EMEA Dubai posted 2 weeks ago
The Global Security & Infrastructure Team, within the AWS Global Services organisation, is hiring an experienced Partner Enablement Manager. In this role, you will lead our partners and customers in a wide variety of security and infrastructure scenarios as they progress through their AWS journey. This team will support the broader Global Security & Infrastructure Team’s build and innovation efforts, but will be primarily focused on the enablement and alignment of partners in a market segment, geography or vertical. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the partner and customer’s trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security and infrastructure partner enablement strategy.
The Security & Infrastructure team focusses on four key areas:
- Supporting AWS Sales & Partners to align the right best practices to our customer needs.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of our best practices for the most impactful customer outcomes.
- Launching new capabilities to support customer innovation.
- Helping AWS Delivery teams and our Partners to easily access and use best practices to exceed our customers expectations.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engaging with APN partners to deliver successful customer outcomes through building joint development, teaming, delivery and enablement plans
- Mitigation of partner delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of priming, sub-contracting and joint delivery projects, ensuring high quality delivery
- Educate APN partners on AWS services and translate those into clear joint business value propositions
- Enable partners on AWS Professional Services’ technology and services
- Coaching partner teams to be self-sufficient
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organisation—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies – deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms · 3+ years of experience developing, implementing, managing and executing field programs and resources · Enterprise negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen. · Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.