Senior Product Marketing Manager – UAE@DT One posted 2 weeks ago
Senior Product Marketing Manager
DT One operates the world's leading global network for the exchange and transfer of branded digital value services for consumers. We work with traditional providers like telcos, money transfer operators, & retailers, but also new verticals like gaming, social media, super Apps, digital wallets, cryptocurrency, consumer brands, etc. We provide the solution to enable sending airtime credits, topping up data, cashing out loyalty points, settling micro-transactions, and many more use cases. We power the world of micro-transactions which drives the Digital Economy.
Launching innovative products that serve are clients and drive business growth remains at the heart of what we do.
Be part of our team, in a fast-growing global FinTech company. The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a key representative of our customers' needs and your role will be crucial in driving forward this growth, where you will be a decisive contributor from day 1. You will steer DTOne's products and services, maximizing the value of our services for our customers and internal stakeholders, collaborating with cross functional teams across our global offices from highly skilled business developers to product managers.
The role is based in Dubai and you will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
You will play the vital role of keeping our stakeholders informed of DT One's product value propositions whilst ensuring deep understanding of our product features and their purpose is always communicated optimally.
Part of your focus will be to always have in depth knowledge and understanding of DTone's customers' needs whilst championing our solutions to clients. Your goal is to connect our customers to the services we develop based on audience data and you will be responsible for go to market in close collaboration with the Marketing team. Product Marketing works with Product Development, Marketing and Business Development teams to plan the product offering, features and product promotions. You need to have a passion for FinTech!
- Gather and analyze detailed information about our customers including their challenges and pain points to create solutions that are catered to their needs.
- Define our product value propositions in easy to understand ways and help communicate this internally and externally to the market.
- Define which products meet customers needs.
- Identify and evaluate DT One's competition.
- Determine our products' positioning in the market.
- Create the go-to-market plan, with consistent messaging across channels in collaboration with Marketing.
- Support Sales and Marketing events to exhibit new products and features.
- Develop internal content for Sales enablement (i.e product training, factsheets, case studies, other supporting materials).
- Collect clients' feedback to help improve and optimize customer experience.
- Collect qualitative / quantitative data to increase client adoption of new and existing products.
What we are looking for
- Strong academic background in Marketing or Business degree preferred.
- Result-oriented with minimum 5 years experience and proven track record in the financial service or payments industry.
- Detail oriented individual with strong creative abilities, an out-of-the-box thinker, a problem-solver with a passion for new technologies.
- Solid understanding of B2B business model.
- Deep understanding of customer and market insights, value proposition development.
- Strategic thinker who appreciates the business impact and commercial challenges.
- Project management experience and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a start-up or high-growth company environment is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are critical to craft clear requirements and expertly communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging. At DT One, we work tirelessly to build our internal people network to represent the markets that we serve – by continuously developing our people, knowledge, programs, initiatives and tools. Our goal as we grow is to build a more diverse workplace and a culture where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and feel supported and included while doing so.