Senior Trainer – LEVEL SHOES@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs
- Design the outline and training manual
- Deliver trainings to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- Seek new and relevant training tools
- Organise a census of the training needs, define the training methods to be used, create a training plan, divide the training between internal and external training
- Liaising between different departments
- Maintain contact with all Learners
- Liaise and assist the Training Specialists
- Build and maintain rapport with all departments within the organisation.
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimise the use of training budget.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Complete the Video Interview stage
- Min 3 years of similar experience with the ability to design training programs
- Experience in Training/Learning & Development within Fashion
- Arabic would be an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.