Services Project Manager@SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions posted 2 weeks ago
Role Summary / Purpose
The Services Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring a world class service throughout the whole life of the service contract from receipt of customer order to the issuing of final invoice.
Owning a deck of projects across MEA region, the project manager must coordinate between departments & manage the delivery and commissioning of temporary water treatment solutions, maximum uptime during operation, financial targets are met and importantly that excellent customer relationships are created.
For this opportunity we are looking for a candidate with a keen ability to master complex water treatment equipment and can grow to be a specialist in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Executes projects as per the Services Projects Lifecycle programme.
- Oversight of overall contract compliance of assigned projects including delivery & commissioning schedules as well as quality & quantity of water produced.
- Works with onsite Customer & SUEZ teams to ensure a comprehensive handover & then continue to work closely to provided operational oversight for active projects.
- Partners with other key support functions such as Sourcing, Logistics & Production to ensure on time delivery of systems or Engineering & Field teams for reliable & efficient operation.
- Coordinates commissioning and decommissioning schedule, communications & meetings
- Coordinates communication with the customer regarding project start-up, operations, decommissioning.
- Reviews operational data from job sites & advises and/or coordinates technical support.
- Develops action lists and track them until resolution.
- Supports for issue escalation through the Customer issue tracking tool.
- Facilitates return on experience activities such as project warp up meetings, lessons learned or review of voice of customer feedback to establish improvement areas & potential best practices.
- Advocates continuous improvement & work towards continuous improvement goals & objectives through the completion of assigned improvement projects.
- Executes projects using the ERP platform, SAP and/or manual processes, for functions such as cost assignment, customer/internal invoicing & project purchasing.
- Owns project profitability & cost including revenue reporting and budget requests.
- Actively participates in promoting SUEZ environment, health & safety standards in both the Dubai facility & their own remote project sites. Actions EHS concerns & works to resolve near misses.
- Works closely with Dubai Service Center to ensure equipment and spares required are being prepared on time for deployment.
- Current project forecasting & demand planning.
- Service Centre process support when required.
- On call support for emergency deployments & technical support such as trouble shooting out of hours.
- 20-30% Travel will be expected to meet clients and perform site visits.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering Graduate with strong academic record or comparable experience.
- Fluency in English language. Arabic is an asset.
- Good verbal & written communications skills, including presentations.
- Established prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Can demonstrate ability to work as part of a team & willing to taking the lead when required.
- Experience in working in different cultures & environments.
- Experience of or ability to learn about water treatment technologies – Ultra Filtration, Reverse Osmosis, Ion Exchange.
- Keen interest in systematic troubleshooting & developing expertise in process controls.
- Strong quality mindset & an interest continuous improvement.
- Ability to adapt best communication style to influence & persuade.
- Organized & self-motivated for success.