SOLUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER@Belden Inc. posted 2 weeks ago
Belong. Believe. Be You. Belden.
The traffic lights you pass every day. The stadium where you saw your last concert. Even out above the clouds on the international space station. Belden’s impact is found all around the world, and beyond. There’s a lot of history behind us, and so much more ahead. Help us write the next 100 years as a member of the Belden team.
Propel your career surrounded by a diverse team of innovative, goal-oriented individuals who are pursuing the next generation of connectivity solutions. At Belden, you’ll find support and encouragement to find a rapid path to career development. You’ll participate in work that will challenge your mind and position you to excel. Through Belden’s inclusive global environment, you’ll collaborate with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to a broad base of expertise and perspectives.
Together, we’ll continue on a journey of innovation, creating a connected world, paving the way for automation, and allowing companies worldwide to collect, translate and use their data to meet key, strategic business objectives.
We believe in the unlimited potential of a more connected, safer, better world. This position is an opportunity for fellow believers to apply their vision and creativity to help achieve it.
As a Belden employee, you’ll be fully immersed with a global team of experts who develop, and support the development of highly reliable and mission critical solutions for industries and enterprises that you come into contact with each day.
You do your best work when you’re empowered to bring everything that makes you uniquely you to your work. We embrace the diverse perspectives and experiences each team member brings to their role, and we know it’s a catalyst for innovation.
Join us in driving our vision of enhanced solution delivery for our Customer as
Solution Account Manager – Egypt
As Solution Account Manager you are responsible for successfully driving profitable growth within Egypt through identification and winning of projects by providing compelling solutions that add value to the customer.
Place: Egypt (remote)
Level: University Degree (Bachelors/Masters)
You will make an impact the following way:
- Taking ownership for a defined set of sales targets aligned to the responsibilities of the role, taking accountability for meeting and exceeding these targets over a sustained period.
- Identifying possibilities to grow revenue in existing customers. Exploiting Cross-selling opportunities to maximize customer satisfaction and share of wallet through deployment of robust Account Plans.
- Identifying sufficient opportunities, building and executing the selling strategy, moving customers through the buying journey, forecasting Wins and hitting target through professional funnel management.
- Building compelling solution-based proposals with support from Customer Innovation Centres that generate demand and win projects. Effectively developing cross-company solutions.
- Building a robust plan that defines what needs to be done to achieve quota using the Z code framework identifying the critical activities required and defined with timeliness to ensure timely completion.
- Timely and accurate reporting on sales status, including maintaining and reporting on funnel adequacy, opportunity management and revenue forecasts, account plans, progress on initiatives and status of relationships.
- Managing own activity for performance, using standard work tools and processes including SFDC, Account Plans, Funnel Management, Quota Achievement Plans, Strategic Selling and Aspire for Sales.
- Committing to personal development actions with a continuous improvement mind set towards the critical skills crucial to the role.
- Demonstrating solid knowledge and understanding of the vertical market and the selected target customers. Maintain awareness of key players, technology and market trends, and competitor activity.
- Providing fact based input to Business Units to help specify new customer requirements and successfully define customer and vertical market solution propositions that add quantifiable value for the customer.
- Cultivate positive working relationships with critical business functions to ensure agility, speedy issue resolution, proactive sharing of business intelligence, and coordination of activities.
What you will bring:
- Educated to degree level in Business (administration, economics) Marketing or Engineering, or possess a track record in professional career with significant commercial accountability.
- Experience of working within a medium to large sized international organization.
- Experience of successfully operating in a matrix environment.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams, including Marketing, Product Development and Finance.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver sustained sales results, including experience of large accounts, end user selling, growing existing customer accounts and developing new accounts.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a variety of sales processes including funnel management, account planning, proposition development, and negotiation. Working experience of Miller Heiman Strategic Selling methodology advantageous.
- Demonstrate technical and commercial affinity to operate successfully in the relevant business within Belden, and with external customers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and the ability to work within a metric driven environment.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and pressured work environment.
- Demonstrate a pro-active, flexible and pragmatic approach.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required to perform the duties of the role.
- Computer literacy essential – including experience of using CRM system tools.
- English fluency to business standard essential
Let’s Write the Next 100 Years Together.
Join a global community striving to improve connectivity and security. The work we’re doing puts our people on the front lines of impacting lives and shaping the future. Propel your story of innovation by helping Belden write the next chapter in ours. Shape your future at Belden.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.