Solution Consultant@Aforza posted 2 weeks ago
Aforza is a groundbreaking, fast-growing start-up focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in cloud business applications, Aforza helps Consumer Goods companies drive significant positive commercial transformation.
At Aforza, our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world, and our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. Yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but we also want to make the world a better place. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza Success team is looking for a talented Solution Consultant to be a subject matter expert that brings the Aforza dream to life for our customers. As a Solution Consultant you will work with both our Customers and Partners to help ensure both business users and leaders are able to maximise value leveraging Aforza’s full potential.
In this role you will be on the project frontlines providing design, architectural and build expertise ensuring a smooth transition on the Aforza platform, getting users up and running, and ensuring they continue to be successful post go-live. Having a deep level of both product and consulting knowledge, you will work together with our Partners to help define the solution design, delivery roadmap, help ensure we collectively deliver to plan, and make sure both our customers and partners have the best experience possible with Aforza.
You’ll also use your extensive Salesforce expertise, consulting skills, and thought leadership to produce creative and effective solutions, helping ensure end-to-end success with our industry leading products.
- Be an expert in all things Aforza, including the functionality of the Aforza desktop & mobile applications, configuration methods & techniques, and Consumer Goods industry best practices.
- Leverage your Salesforce platform configuration and development expertise to meet client solution challenges in line with the Aforza solution.
- Serve as a program lead across multiple Aforza implementations alongside our internal and internal and implementation partners.
- Follow Aforza delivery methodology across our Customer implementations, in line with the Aforza solution.
- Manage and drive program structure, including timelines, methodology, and key responsibilities to help ensure customer and partner delivery success.
- Serve as the solution and architectural adviser to both clients and partners, informing them of best-practice architecture across Aforza implementations.
- Recognize, communicate and manage project dependencies across product, resources, and customer contacts.
- Represent Aforza in partner and client scrums, status meetings, and steering sessions.
- Recognize and track project decisions, issues, and risks. Escalate as appropriate internally, with partners, and/or clients to drive effective mitigation.
- Be the main point of internal escalation for externally reported engagement risks and issues, also drawing on additional Aforza resources to help mitigate.
- Serve as a core member of the joint delivery team and develop relationships with implementation architects, delivery teams, and key business stakeholders.
- Advise technical and functional Aforza best practices and effectively integrate Aforza’s products into the emerging project infrastructure, including existing client systems.
- Drive effective implementation mobilization by working closely with the Aforza Sales team to understand client needs and objectives, helping ensure a smooth transition from Sales to delivery.
- Work closely with the Aforza R&D team to advise the Aforza product roadmap based on current and future customer requirements and requests.
- Leverage industry-standard delivery methodologies and tooling, including agile delivery methods and related development operations (DevOps) applications.
- Lead the evaluation of the business, technical, and non-functional requirements from an advisory perspective.
- Maintain up-to-date Salesforce platform knowledge and certification, including but not limited to Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 1.
- Engage with multiple clients at once.
- Travel to partner and client sites as necessary.
We’ll show you how to do all this (and more) as you play an integral role in the success and growth of the business at the most exciting time in its history.
Ideally you are someone with:
- Multiple years Salesforce consulting experience, specifically designing, and implementing transformations on the platform.
- Experience using agile methodologies on multiple projects, demonstrating best practice methods and tooling. Agile Scrum certification a plus.
- Salesforce Certified, with Platform App Builder level highly preferred.
- Quality academic background. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Strong experience planning and driving enterprise digital transformation in the enterprise, in the Consumer Goods industry a plus!.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.