Sr. Andorid Developer@Pegasus posted 2 weeks ago
Job Code: PegaY2019-AD01
Pegasus is the Leading Provider of technology solutions. From enterprise infrastructure to retail store-level technology, Pegasus has an extensive team of dedicated professional.
Pegasus has a strong presence in the retail industry. We offer a full range of professional service to retailers. From business consulting to store networking, their services team has the training and experience needed to make technology successful.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have transferable residence