Sr Enterprise Account Executive, Financial Services@ServiceNow posted 2 weeks ago
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with experience to join the team in Dubai. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Enterprise Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue within an assigned territory or list of named enterprise accounts in the Finance vertical. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Develop a sales strategy within the defined territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the ServiceNow solution within individual organisations and the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organisation (ideally within the ITSM space),
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Good network within the FSI Industry
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organisations including C’ level and internally across the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.