Sr. Offensive Security Consultant@Ingram Micro posted 3 weeks ago
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About Cyber Security Center of Excellence
Our Cyber Security team shares the advantage of the best People, Processes and Technology to take the Cyber Security business to the next level and create momentum for our business partners.
We provide the right value support of Cyber Security to our business partners using the in-house developed lead generation software as well as Consultants and Solution Architects.
We aim to support business partners to increase the Cyber Security business value, address more new business at lower investment and generate innovative leads.
We also address end-users with high value knowledge and content on behalf of our resellers.
In this role "Sr. Professional, Offensive Security Consultant", you enhance the sales of offensive security services by offering cyber security assessments to support channel partners and assist sales team to up- & cross sell designated services and products. You will complete required relevant certifications (Technical) and assist our channel partners in cyber security projects.
The job location is Dubai, UAE.
What will you do?
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, configuration assessment and review, architecture review, social-engineering assessments, red teaming assessment.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance our red teaming processes.
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through reporting, and mentoring less experienced staff.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have at least 7+ years of experience within offensive security – web application security tests, network penetration, configuration assessment, red teaming.
- You are experienced with programming languages such as Python, PHP, .NET, Java and Ruby
- Experience with identifying, exploiting, and mitigating security vulnerabilities in operating systems, network, and web applications.
- You have knowledge of web server design, scripting, applications, and databases.
- Information security professional certifications encouraged (OSCP, CEH etc.).
- Excellent written communication skills, with a focus on translating technically complex security issues into simple, easy to understand concepts for business and technical leadership
- Maintain and enhance the Penetration Testing toolset
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated. “
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .