Job ID 191314
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Sr Service & Repair Supervisor – SPS / PSS to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will lead a team across all functions and levels of the organization who are servicing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will be responsible for oversight of the facilities in the MERTA region. This includes the return of products returned from the field and customers and includes the management of third parties. Build and grow the service business in MERTA partnering and supporting sales teams and ensuring the successful running of the service depots and the achievement of all depot KPIs.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Drive safety, productivity, and quality in one of Honeywell repair and service facilities and partners
- Drive a culture in which your team members are strong in their leadership and behavioral competencies, to deliver high impact business result
- Collaborates with cross functional teams
- Achieve department growth and ensure all financial goals are met
- Assist sales team with end user service sales activities and tender responses
- Implement and evangelize HOS across MERTA service
- Manage all daily repair center activities.
- Supervise the layout and set up of repair stations to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Manage contract repair and exchange activities to achieve performance to contracted terms.
- Manage exchange and spare parts inventory. Forecast, order, replenish, and expedite to meet field requirements.
- Manage administration of repair operations to include successful applications of contract, warranty, flat rate, and time/material repair.
- Maintain accurate records on repair activity, customer down shipments, Silver Plus and repair call backs. Provide periodic status and trends for key areas.
- Supervise shipping and receiving as it relates to repair center and logistical activities.
- Measure and evaluate performance of responsible repair technicians and administrative support team members. Establish and maintain standards for productivity and quality.
- Plan and manage department expense, cost, and capital expense. Operate within parameters of budget.
- Must follow all state, local, and federal laws, and regulations, as well as embrace Intermec core values and initiatives
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of the RMA Portal
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 Years AIDC experience
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a service centre or similar associated experience with field service and logistics management.
- Extensive customer relationship experience
- Cross-functional leadership
- Team building
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD154949
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates