The Stock Associate will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the business by maintaining stock levels to business requirement, receiving deliveries and ensuring the stockroom is clear, tidy and all internal systems and processes are maintained and adhered to.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Hang, attach and remove fixtures and fittings as requested.
- Support the set up and maintenance of shop floor, offices, stock rooms and other areas of the store.
- Assemble products as per the brand instruction manual and report any manufacturing defect.
- Attach barcode to each product as per the company and brand guidelines.
- Assist the store manager with the preparation for the store stock take.
- Report and label the damaged stock and place it in the designated area in the stockroom.
- Check all stock received from warehouse/stores as per company guidelines and report discrepancies and defect to the manager.
- Actively check stock room and report stock not displayed on the shop floor to VM and the management team.
- Accountable for maintaining proper and safe display of items on the shop floor ensuring the expected standards are met.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment at all times to minimize the opportunity of damaged stock, and to reduce the risk of injury to self and colleagues.
- Maintain the stock room as per the Company and brand standards at all times, including but not limited to cleanliness, tidiness and replenishment of stock and packing materials.
- Perform daily floor walk and replenish stock as per VM and operation direction.
- Support store activities such as promotions/Mid-season sales/end of season sales as required by the management team.
- Support the sales team with shipment preparation for new launches/ New collection set up.
- Total Loss (Shrinkage/ Damages/ Waste)
- Adherence to Operational policies and procedures
- Audit Checklist
- Timely replenishment of stock
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Attention to Detail
- Results Focused
- Team Working
- Leads the Way – Is able to prioritize work based on urgency and impact. Is able to communicate objectives in a clear manner. Reaches out to colleagues for support as and when needed to ensure timely delivery of objectives. Takes initiative to create positive energy. Enthusiastic about new challenges.
- Drives Impact – Is able to identify key pieces of information required for delivery of work. Identifies areas of risk within own role. Understands when things are urgent. Takes ownership and escalates where required in a timely manner.
- Thinks Customer – Actively listens and demonstrates understanding for customer’s stated and unstated expectations, and understands what is needed to deliver on expectations. Delivers value and quality to the customer. Understands “customer first” mindset.
- Thinks Group – Understands how and where own role / work fits in the overall company. Demonstrates willingness and ability to collaborate. Actively achieves targets. Communicates well with colleagues. Listens attentively. Does not shy away from collaborating.
- Develops Talent – Suggests ways of improving efficiency. Spends time learning and improving. Regularly seeks feedback. Responds honestly to difficult questions and gives relevant feedback when required.
- Fosters Innovation – Does not hesitate to share new ideas. Is curious and takes inspiration from best practices. Demonstrates creativity in day to day work.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications / Education
- High school certificate
- 1-2 years’ industry experience