As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Al-Futtaim is now entering the healthcare sector. We will expand our product and service portfolio by providing high-quality health and patient care. Using the latest innovations in technology and best clinical practices, we will strive to improve health outcomes and support people within the UAE and beyond to live happier, healthier and better lives
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
- Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all clinics and pharmacies upon schedule & /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
- Ensure accuracy of tasks executed by the team.
- Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
- Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of items in collaboration with procurement.
- Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Supervise all inbound and outbound shipments, its record-keeping.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal. Develop cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties assigned by Sr. Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management, operations management or commerce/graduate in any relevant course
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Excellent MS Office skill is must.
- 4-6 years experience in warehouse management/materials management
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 work experience preferred
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and database
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Demonstrates the ability to pay very close attention to detail and immediately notice any discrepancies regarding inventory and finances.
- Shows the ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information: