Talent Acquisition Intern (6 months Internship)@Nestle posted 3 weeks ago
Location: Dubai Head Office, United Arab Emirates
6 months internship
The Nestlé MENA HR team is looking for an intern for a 6 months' assignment within its Talent Acquisition team.
If you are interested in launching your career in Human Resources, this is a great opportunity to learn in an international environment. You will support us with our recruitment activities, being responsible for the end-to-end recruitment processes and participating in recruitment marketing campaigns.
You will support the Talent Acquisition team in sourcing, screening, and hiring the best talents for entry level and internship roles.
You will be involved in data analysis and consolidation, so you will need to be digitally savvy.
You will need to multitask different processes in parallel, so you need to be highly organized.
You will support our HR colleagues across the countries in hosting youth events, so you need to have a collaborative attitude.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
A day in the life of…
- When you start your day, from the office or home, the first order of business is to review the Recruitment Tracker to see where your priorities for the day are.
- You will start your assignment learning about Talent Acquisition at Nestle by shadowing your senior colleagues and observing how they work.
- As you progress in your role and learn more about Talent Acquisition standards at Nestle, you will start to work on filling entry level and internship roles managing the end-to-end recruiting cycle.
- You will support on TA Projects such as internal communications related to Talent Acquisition, market research, pipelining projects, etc.
You will help with the sourcing and selection of young graduates at Nestlé:
- You will meet your Hiring Managers to understand their needs and target the right talents.
- You will screen applications and drive the interview process.
- You will advise and share feedback with the hiring managers.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up.
- You will be the first point of contact for our interns and students.
- You will build and cultivate the Interns community at Nestlé
What will make you successful
- You have a passion for finding the best talents in the market.
- You are highly passionate, motivated, autonomous, pro-active.
- Excited about working in a multicultural & diverse and inclusive culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable)
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .