Talent Acquisition Specialist@Virtua Advanced Solution posted 3 weeks ago
Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with an International Network active in 55 countries. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies and government bodies. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact.
Our core services include:
- Multi-country Payroll Outsource covering META
- Multi-country Single SaaS Platform
- Executive Search and Specialized Recruitment Services
- Manpower Outsourcing (EOR/PEO)
- HR Digital Transformation
- Experience in creating recruitment process and forms.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Client minded and goal-oriented focus and has a problem-solving attitude.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Zoho Recruit, Smartrecruiter and other professional networks.
- Take the lead in the implementation and coordination of the different talent and performance initiatives.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Work closely with the management to support the overall employee engagement.
- Consult with management in order to implement a better and more efficient processes for recruitment, onboarding, and retention.
- Plans interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, video call and in-person interviews.
- Specific point of contact for the recruitment related topics of your assigned organization scope.
- Provide clear and accurate recruitment – sales reports and analyses.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience, with a good understanding of the different Recruitment and HR processes and best practices.
- Must have experience in the consulting, outsourcing, or another high demanding environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge with the Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, to do, OneDrive.)