Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 month fixed-term contract)@AECOM posted 3 weeks ago
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA Specialist) will provide efficient consultative and proactive resourcing service to the GCC as well as managing the full recruitment life cycle when required. The TA Specialist will assist the Talent Acquisition Team on partnering with the business advising on staffing strategy, hiring and sourcing trends.
- Take ownership on delegated sourcing requisitions throughout the Middle East
- Provides market knowledge and expertise of talent acquisition process and strategies
- Take the lead on the recruitment life cycle of delegated roles by working with the Hiring Managers and shortlisting suitable candidates, prescreening and interviewing candidates, consulting with the Hiring Manager, work on the development of the offer, negotiate offer with the candidate on behalf of the Hiring Manager.
- Responsible for inputting and updating data in AGRS on a real time basis
- Optimizes job postings and screening questions for marketability for both internal and external positions
- Prepares candidates for interviews with the Hiring Manager by supplying as much information as possible to candidate about AECOM, business line and the position
- Accountable to ensure a positive experience for the candidate
- Positively positions AECOM to candidates
- Closes offer by proactively recognizing any potential reservations or concerns
- Represent AECOM & Business Lines with external partners to include but not limited to employment agencies and college/university contacts in a professional manner.
- Participate in site specific and or function specific recruiting and community events
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within a corporate TA environment
- Construction / Engineering experience preferred
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you're working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let's get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.