TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST – Dubai, UAE@Cobblestone posted 2 weeks ago
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience is indeed valuable however we place immense value in raw talent and potential. As a result, we are considering the topmost performing professionals with 2 years of experience and above.
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm founded in London in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world's economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialise in the proprietary trading of the intraday and short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. Considering our further ambitions, we would like to welcome a Talen Acquisition Specialist into our team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of our growth story.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
- Others must benefit from our existence.
Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for talent acquisition and continuously enhancing our selection process using data and candidate insights. Hiring is a key aspect of our operations and people play the greatest role in our advancement and success. We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient resources that can deliver results. A professional that can match our hiring process with the best candidates across the world to ensure that we have the most talented individuals for our team.
What we offer in this role
- Annual salary range: USD 40k – USD 60k in a tax-free environment!
- A full-time position on our HR team
- Opportunity to work closely with the management team.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- Great compensation and rewards
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career.
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions.
- Determine and meet the company's current staffing needs.
- Support in developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Provide sound analysis and advice to business heads on the selection process.
- Manage all candidate communication.
- Prepare hiring dashboards.
- Conduct in depth analysis on the selection process and use the insights to make improvements to the process.
- Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
- Build strategic tie ups with reputed colleges for campus placement.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and ensure recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) are conducted on time.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- An experience of 1-3 years in a reputable organization, handling talent acquisition activities
- Strong numerical and research skills.
- Passion for data analysis.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Good Organization and reporting skills.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- A passion for developing employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases