Technical Support Engineer@Intertec Systems posted 2 weeks ago
Job Type: Permanent
Job Role: Technical
Job Location: Dubai
Job Posted on: Jan 29, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities
- To support daily technical support activities for IT equipment and application management.
- Focusing on the guest/user related queries and assistance.
- Co-ordinating with the vendors and other functional departments to fix day to day IT issues and ensure stable Operations.
- Performing daily check list and the system changes adhered to organizational policies.
- Administration and maintenance of the assigned BU’s IT Infrastructure.
- Provide the requested data to the line manager for OPEX and CAPEX budget preparation.
- Administration of servers, IDF/MDF which includes ensuring performance, health and event log monitoring, hardware installation, etc.
- IT Asset management.
- Administration of Cisco Call Manager/AEI phones and VC unit assistance during meetings.
- Basic management of user accounts through AD.
- Asset preparation (MAC and Windows) and profile configuration for on-boarding employees
- Conduct remote desktop troubleshoot to end-users along with documentation and ticketing system.
- Provide daily and monthly reports/statistics to the management.
- Co-ordinating with business to understand new IT related requirements and challenges to ensure efficient and smooth running of the operations