Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
First impressions are lasting. You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Telephone Operator cum CID Agent, you will be actively engage with the guests and service their needs that reflect our exceptional experience delivery.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Telephone Operator Responsibilities
- Receive each guest call in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure guests are greeted by name.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera system.
- Promptly log in any complaints received.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department, distribute the job to the concerned departments and ensure regular follow-ups are happening.
- Deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standards.
- Ensure all external and internal calls are answered as laid out in the procedure and ensure efficient connection with the correct person.
- Be aware at all times of the whereabouts of the managers and where to contact them.
- Monitor the logs of long distance calls, faxes and messages.
- Co-ordinate communication within the hotel in the event of an emergency.
- Follow all guidelines and standards of the CID authorities on the online computer system.
- Check in and check out for guest names in the CID report taking account of the established government standards.
- Placing remarks for regular guests who do have a scanned passport copy on file.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Telephone Operator.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS