A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
What you will be doing:
– Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
– Take initiative to add a personalized experience
– Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
– Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
– Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
– Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.