Trade Marketing Manager – LEGO@Jobsite Direct posted 2 weeks ago
Are you passionate about trade marketing? Do you thrive on demonstrating the value trade marketing brings to the business?
If so, there is a great opportunity to use your skills to help shape our global marketing agenda and develop regional trade marketing campaigns to help grow the love for LEGO with shoppers and consumers, our active market share and consumer sales in the LEGO Middle East and Africa!
- Create integrated plan of trade marketing execution of marketing campaign across customers in Middle East and Africa
- Lead the campaign implementation in trade
- Coordinate the work of Trade Marketing and Merchandising agency
- Work closely with LEGO Stores partners in the region on new stores openings and existing stores support
- Prepare ad hoc Consumer Sales analysis
- Prepare the After-Action Review of Marketing campaigns in the region
- Work closely with the regional REEMEA team, MEA marketing and MEA KAM team to ensure consistency of execution across touch-points
- Work with retail partners towards driving best in class trade marketing execution
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a member of LEGO Middle East and Africa Team will be responsible for leading the implementation of Trade Marketing Agenda in the Middle East and Africa.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master’s Degree
- Proven track record of 5-6 years experience in trade marketing, preferably in toys industry in MENA
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time across the region
- Able to set quantifiable and meaningful targets
- Focused on execution and following through
- Able to work in multi-cultural team
- Able to manage multiple agency partners from remote location
- Able to establish meaningful relationships with customers
- Open to learn and acquire new skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!
Billund, Denmark is our home, but we have 5 main hubs, 37 sales offices, 5 manufacturing sites, over 500 retail stores and awesome people all around the world. Here’s where you’ll find our main regional hubs.
A family business
Since Ole Kirk Cristiansen founded his carpentry business in 1932, the Kirk Kristiansen family have played a leading role in the business. This continues today, with our 4th generation owners, so the values, beliefs and traditions that Ole created still guide us.
The family remains committed to making a positive difference to children around the world, via Learning-through-Play. This ambition is laid out in the LEGO® Idea Paper, which describes their fundamental belief that children are our role models. We see it come alive throughout the LEGO Brand Framework, which steers everything we do today.
Working at the LEGO Group is more than just fun: it’s exciting, inspiring, and filled with creativity. It’ll spark your imagination every day, and might just inspire you to explore career directions you’d never considered before. There’s a lot to discover, so start here.
An awesome culture
Children are our role models, and we look to them as a constant source of inspiration. They’re curious, creative and imaginative. Our purpose and values help create a culture of fairness, trust and mutual respect that we are proud of. Everyone plays their part in leadership here too; it empowers our people and creates a safe space for everyone to live their purpose and succeed together. And we believe that play brings all of this to life.
Our pay & benefits
Our purpose and culture make working at the LEGO Group a truly rewarding experience. Our benefits package does too. Depending on the role you have and where in the world you work, you can expect to be offered benefits such as:
Our families are important to us. From becoming a new parent where we offer enhanced leave for both parents or caring for a loved one in their time of need we have created paid leave options to support colleagues during those really important times.
We know that our colleagues are fans and love to build with their families so of course, we offer a generous colleague discount.
We offer paid vacation leave, so you can go out and create, explore and get inspired by our world.
All colleagues in our LEGO® team are covered through our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Every year our colleagues can volunteer in their local community to help children develop skills needed to thrive, and have lots of fun!
We have health and wellbeing initiatives to support our people. From mindfulness to on-site gyms… every location has something different to offer.
Wherever we work, we make sure our pay is competitive, fair and equal.
Global bonus scheme
We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached our colleagues are rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
When we play, we develop playful skills so once a year LEGO colleagues across the world stop working to have a day dedicated to play. The day itself is designed to surprise and inspire and is filled with lots of powerful play activities.
Learning & development
Your journey as part of our LEGO team starts with an immersive onboarding experience, where you will be supported by your own ‘Brick Mate’ who will make sure everything is awesome from day 1. From then we believe in providing all our colleagues with the choice to grow in the direction you choose; this could be building technical skills or supporting you in developing yourself as an individual. However you like to learn we’ll then make supporting your continued growth our priority.
Driven by your purpose and supported by LEGO Ways of Working you’ll be given the space to to do your best at work. To energise you we’ve created workplaces that will wow and inspire you to be curious, creative and imaginative. They are characterised as fun and inspiring, playful, diverse and they seek to provide a caring home-like feel.
Engineering & Quality
How we turn the initial idea for the next iconic LEGO set into reality sits with our Engineering & Quality teams. From element and mould design to process, packing and maintenance we have a host of different careers and our team is growing. There’s no better time to build your career in Engineering with us.
We believe in the power technology and data can have in helping us reach the builders of tomorrow. From Engagement Technology & Analytics to Enterprise, Support and Product Technology (and a whole lot more!) we are on a Digital journey and are looking for pioneers to join us. There’s no better time to build your career In Digital with us.
Whether it’s eCommerce or in our Stores we know how important creating unique brand moments is to our customers. We are bringing these brand experiences to even more people and now is your opportunity to play a starring role and join the team who creates them. There’s no better time to build your career In Retail with us.
JOB REF: 46096
Marketing & PR jobs,
Media & Creative jobs,
Management & Consultancy,
Business Development & Commercial