Job ID 191311
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate, French speaking individual to join our team in the role of UPT Project Sales Manager- PMT / UOP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the technical sales cycle to ensure that company and personal sales goals are achieved in all market segments. The position of Project Sales Manager plays a key role in leading the sales effort with UOP’s potential and current customers. The objective of this position is to provide the necessary customer coverage, relationship management and commercial and technical positioning of UOP’s technology in the Refining, Petrochemicals, Gas Processing industries and Sustainability Technology initiatives to ensure optimum market share in Middle East. The successful approach requires flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs and to delivery of value
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Delivering on assigned annual sales targets (bookings). Delivering bookings is one of the key elements of the Project Sales Manager role.
- Maintaining accurate Business Forecasts in Salesforce.com (SFDC) with focus on project close dates, accurate probabilities for UOP success (including “call”) and accurate representation of expected UOP fees. Maintaining an accurate forecast is one of the key elements of the Project Sales Manager role. Work with Credit & Collections to ensure timely payments and recover past dues in line with company’s working capital guidelines
- Fostering relations with UOP’s customers at the working and senior leadership levels to grow UOP business. Relationships will be a key element for personal and UOP success in the region
- Develop a clear understanding of assigned customers, in particular with respect to their business drivers, buying behaviors, and decision-making structures
- Growing the pipeline of project opportunities by leveraging a combination of relationships; solution selling skills; and value selling through a knowledge of UOP’s offerings
· Organizing and leading internal RFQ/proposal review and pricing/bid strategy meetings·
- Leading the project opportunity through prospecting, value proposition development, and setting Technical and Commercial strategies
- Using solution selling and Miller Heiman tools for strategy development in accordance with guidelines.
- Lead preparation of commercial proposals with the assistance from the respective business. sales support, engineering, R&D, service groups, and wider Honeywell organization.
- Lead negotiation and execution of License / Engineering / Proprietary Equipment and related agreements along with review of received Purchase Orders. Processing all these documents through SFDC through to acceptance, execution and receipt of payments.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of UOP’s refining, petrochemical, and sustainable technology portfolio to identify project opportunities.
- Assist with managing and follow up on accounts receivables for identified customers, identifying any disputes as soon as they become apparent.
- Develop and communicate intelligence concerning customers; customer segments; competitors and UOP’s produce/service performance to support market analysis and planning activities
- Ensuring maximum pull through of UOP equipment in all sales events
- Ensure Honeywell UOP business operating guidelines, HR/HS&E policies/procedures are maintained / followed.
- Maintaining all records necessary to document various stages of a project such as project development. Tender reviews, internal strategy discussions, client meeting notes etc for every project.
- Actively take lead or participate in organizing workshops, seminars and other customer awareness initiatives in the region to promote new products or new business initiatives as applicable.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Minimum bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from a reputed university
- Fluency in written and spoken French language is a must
- Industry experience either in technical or operational role in or serving the oil refining or petrochemical industries is necessary.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a sales or commercial role.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently, while managing multiple opportunities and often under pressure
- Previous experience handling UOP Technology is desirable.
- Fluent in written + spoken English and knowledge or Arabic is desirable
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation and initiative.
- PC literate with excellent computer skills in a Microsoft environment
- Willing to travel 50% of time from home location
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: req341711
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates