VAT Specialist@DHANGUARD LLC posted 3 weeks ago
Please note that we are looking for a potential candidate for the profile of VAT Specialist.
About the Position
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual, who wants to pursue a career in Banking and Insurance Operations.
Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings.
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits.
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations.
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws.
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax report.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
- Data Entry of Clients profile according to documents through Different Banking and Insurance platforms.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Manage assigned tasks by Directors and RMs in a discrete manner wherever required.
- Providing accounting and clerical support to ensure that financial transactions are in compliance and of the VAT regulations.
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for the UAE entities.
- Handle VAT reporting (payables and receivables). Ensure collections and payments are done in line with UAE regulations.
- Prepare and manage all documents in line with VAT regulations and other related activities.
- Maintain controls by adhering to the accounting department’s policies and procedures and ensure Tax practices are in compliance with UAE financial reporting statutes, standards and financial reporting best practices.
- Working with tax laws in UAE and update the changes to the management.
- Compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions. These reports may include monthly VAT liabilities, VAT returns, regulatory reports and filing.
- Coordinate projects involving internal and external audits to ensure that they have appropriate access to information and people within the organization.
III. Qualification, Experience, and Other Skillset Essential
- Minimum 2 years of VAT experience within the financial accounting in UAE.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, Email) skills.
- Strong Email Communication and Prompt reply skills.
Banking and Insurance industry experience, ready to join immediately.
V. Personal attributes
- A team player committed to DhanGuard’s vision, mission, and values.
- Able to work as part of a team in a cooperative and supportive way.
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Commitment to excellence and a relentless pursuit of results with an exceptional work ethic, strong organizational skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Driven individual with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate and act proactively.
- Advance use of MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Ability to manage multiple projects on parallel and competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, displaying strong initiative in solving day-to-day problems with limited direction.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Banking or Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- VAT: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)