Videographer@VLCC Wellness International posted 1 week ago
We are looking to hire an experienced individual who has both videography and photography skills for the VLCC brand. The role will be for someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment shooting as well as editing content at VLCC clinics for social media platforms, digital marketing and event content.
1. Conceptualize, produce and deliver high-quality, creative and visually engaging photographs and video content that supports the VLCC brand and the overall communication objectives.
2. Manage all stages of photography and video production, including project conception, filming/photographing, capturing professional quality audio, editing, distribution and archiving.
3. Set up, manage and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones at clinic photo and video shoots.
4. Ability to edit and enhance photographs and videos using current industry software for optimum results for print, web and other mediums in a timely manner.
Good to have
· Experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition and relevant software’s.
· Experience working with clinics and wellness/ beauty brands
· Video/Photo shooting for digital platforms Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Youtube.
Required Documents: CV, Portfolio of Work, and Showreel
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al Barsha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- videographer: 1 year (Preferred)