Job ID 190737
If you’re ready to create an energetic scene that is magnetic around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
Join our international team as a Waiter/Waitress.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Inform guests about the day’s specials
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- Deliver food and drink items to tables in the correct order and to the appropriate customer
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Serve food for the guests (Includes Plating Techniques as deboning fish, slicing meat, serving pasta by Nammos standards)
- Maintain a clean dining area
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them
- Greet customers upon their departure
To be a successful Waiter/Waitress you should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Waiter/Waitress in upscale, high-end restaurant or hotel
- Excellent Knowledge of English. Knowledge of additional foreign languages will be considered as an advantage
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism
Nammos Group offers a competitive salary with international career development opportunities in our properties Worldwide. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment that values and is committed to its employees.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
Only applications with cover letters and photos will be reviewed.