The Arts Club Dubai will be perfectly located in the heart of the DIFC, set over four floors and totalling 65,000 square feet, in the brand new ICD Brookfield Place development designed by Foster + Partners.
It will be the first international outpost of the celebrated and historical private members’ club, established in 1863 in Mayfair, London. The Club’s brand new membership will form an exciting new community of like-minded, diverse and dynamic people, all hailing from different cultures and sectors, from the region and further afield.
A lifestyle for its members
The Club will provide its members with a home away from home: a sanctuary for those seeking comfort, hospitality and elegance, with a level of quality, service and attention to detail that will leave them wanting for nothing.
It will also be an office away from the office, where members seeking a more relaxed environment in which to conduct business can do so at ease, either in a social and convivial setting or in a more private and secluded space.
The Arts Club Dubai unveils an amazing opportunity for a talented artisan to join our passionate and creative team.
The Waiter will be supporting the smooth running of the Food and Beverage service by assisting the senior team members and working under their guidance to deliver and maintain the highest level of guest experience, while ensuring that the Club’s standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Deliver food and beverage service to members and guests in a professional, courteous and efficient manner, following the
Departmental Standard Operation Procedures
- Assist with laying up of the tables in the specific sections, and preparing mise-en-place for service as required
- Ensure that all crockery, cutlery, trays and any other objects needed for service are prepared and available
- Carry out cleaning tasks as per the departmental cleaning rota, and any other cleaning duties deemed necessary
- Be efficient in keeping food and beverage wastage to a minimum
- Deliver a high consistent level of service, and help create a positive and lasting guest experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in same or similar role in luxury hotels or fine dining restaurant
- Good level of English
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time
The Arts Club Dubai is offering a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package.