Job ID 191343
We are looking for hungry and talented full stack engineers to design and build features that power a great SaaS system for recruitment companies with out/in-bound call system and SMS functions build on PBX. You will be a founding member of the team shipping the first version of our product and will create microservices, integrate web services, and build the web-front-end of our product. Are you passionate about making significant contributions to a product and growing your skills as an engineer in multiple areas? If so, you’ll love our team!
You're a good fit if you are:
- Looking for the opportunity to have a big impact at an early company
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Passionate about web development
- Love to build things
What You'll Do:
- Get to help define the foundational stack of our product
- Grow your skills and build features end-to-end, getting exposure to all layers of stack
- Contribute to many areas including design and product
- Collaborate with top-notch people passionate about building great products
- Working remotely, but also accepted to be in our office in Dubai.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum – years of consumer facing application development experience
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Laravel and Vue
- Experience with RESTful APIs and how to integrate server data into a web application
- Understanding of use cases for relational and non-relational data, and experience with database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL, shared storage, ETLs, queuing systems, Pub/Sub, Message Buses)
- Experience with HTML optimizations including CDN usage, caching strategies and efficient media handling
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with larger Data Sets and SaaS systems
Scancruit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under any Country or local law. Scancruit considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Fair Chance Ordinance.